I usually don’t reblog stuff like this because this is my art blog but this hit close to home and reminded me of so many conversations that made me feel like garbage.
It always makes me see red when I see lesbians (and gay men) treating bisexuals this way. I don’t think I can even type too much more without quickly reaching a point where I just smash my head into the keyboard.
sometimes I wanna go up to people built like this and just grab their pecs but that would be inappropro so I don’t
In the moments before she dies, a woman whose hair used to be bright ginger is visited by a man in a bowtie. She does not know who he is and thinks about giving him a piece of her mind till he moves forward and presses his fingertips to her temple. Memories flood her mind. People and planets and places she had saved alongside a long streak of nothing rush back to her. She remembers being the most important woman in creation. Then with a smile on her face Donna Noble closes her eyes and sleeps forevermore. The Doctor simply looks on with tears in his eyes as his best friend leaves this world with the only gift he could give her.
hello yes, 911 send me an aMBULANCE
I’m literally in tears right now. This would be so perfect and heartbreaking.
i need oxygEn
GIVEAWAY AND FUNDRAISER THINGAMAHJIG;
Everything I’ve been drawing has been done on an iPad app using either my fingers or cheap stylus pens from Walgreens (plural because my niece keeps chewing off the felt tips….). I truly enjoy doing commissions for followers and others but the iPad app really fucks with the quality of the picture. I used to have an intuos3 a few years back. I still have it wrapped up in my closet! It’s dead now after years of use. I want to be able to use photoshop and provide higher quality art. This can also expand what I can do and help me invest in better art for others!
So, I’m hoping to do a fundraiser of sorts and to be a part of this you simply have to contribute by donation or by commissioning me for a caricature in this style for $8 minimum - if you’d like to give more for a caricature that is completely up to you!;
Usually I accept 5 commissions to work on for a 1-2 week period at a time. But for this I’m accepting as many as it takes to help reach my goal! Which might be a lot! So bring on the unlimited slots!
*~*~* Rules ~*~*
- If you donate but do not attach a note to your paypal donation stating your URL, I WON’T BE ABLE TO ENTER YOU INTO THE GIVEAWAY. I need to know whoyou are - so even if you forget you can still send me a message telling me the name attached to the donation. If there is no url attachedin a note or no further contact, I will assume you do not want to participate in the giveaway and are just donating just to be generous.
- Again, to be entered into the giveaway you have to donate or commission. Reblogs/Likes of this post do not count as an entry.
- Again, you don’t have to be following me.
- This isn’t a rule but I’m hoping to do other artsy fartsy stuff - Goodies and surprises! Like a raffle for every $__.__ raised or random intervals I’ll do a doodle freebie (not in the style above) to those who have contributed so far. Or maybe doodle freebies to those who have helped signal boost hardcore.
- Final Contribution prize will be shipped anywhere in the world!
- To Donate - simply go to my page. I have created a Paypal Fundraising widget that tracks my progress. Click on ‘give’. And just donate whatever amount you’d like ($5 minimum).
- To commission me- Message me stating you are interested in a caricature for my intuos5 fundraiser! I will give you my skype info for an easier way to communicate since sometimes my inbox gets pretty hectic and last thing I need is someone getting lost in the mix! From there we will discuss details. C:
- Oh and if you have ever harassed me and I just so happen not have you blocked will not qualify for the giveaway, dur. Also if you happen to have donated or commissioned me and you insult me/offend me/harass me you will be disqualified. Just…you know…saying…
AND AS ALWAYS, PLEASE REBLOG/SIGNAL BOOST THIS! I LOVE YOU ALLLLL <3
p.s. Rules may be subject to change but like…I don’t see much being changed. haha
This is realllllllllly weird lmao
This is really NORMAL.
Except we never see it-so it is terrifying and uncomfortable when it happens.
(Mostly because people would laugh or be unkind)
I own a sex shop. Once a woman bled on our chair during an interview. She was horrified and felt ashamed because it was in some way unprofessional. We weren’t bothered. We said ‘what better place to work on being ok with your body than at a feminist sex shop?’
Bleeding is normal and dealing with it is one of the most pervasive ways women are complicit in their silence.
Some men bleed too. How would you react to that? For many men who are Trans the act of bleeding is a security threat.
Fuck off with your lolz.
Reblogging again for above commentary ^^^^^
So happy that the above commentor included trans* men.
being unhealthy isnt a reason to treat people as less than human
why do I even have to say this
“carol I noticed u have a cold also ur worthless and a blight on humanity”